The Bedrock SM90 is a versatile class 1/ type 1 acoustic measuring instrument, suitable for a wide variety of applications. With its high-quality 1/2″ prepolarized microphone capsule, it is the instrument of choice whenever accurate and reliable acoustic measurements are required. The Bedrock SM90 conforms with class 1 requirements as a Sound Level Meter (IEC 616272), but also offers a variety of other functions:
- Class 1 / Type 1 sound level meter (fast, slow, A/C.Z-weighting, Leq) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1.
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode)
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Calibrated audio recording
- Leq long-term logging and averaging
- Audio oscilloscope
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.